MCSG Technologies' prices have been evaluated to be fair and reasonable by the GSA. Our customers never doubt they will receive the most cost-effective and highest quality solutions, services and products.
MCSG Technologies was awarded a contract under SIN 132-51, Information Technology Services.
- Assist federal agency procurement of IT solutions, services, and products
- Enables customer to achieve missions, objectives, and goals
- GSA evaluated prices that are fair and reasonable
- SIN 132-51, Information Technology Services
This program aligns with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA). Alliant Small Business features fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials task order types, which allows MCSG Technologies to provide greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting our customer mission requirements.
The Department of Defense issued a memo on July 14, 2011, encouraging the use of Alliant Small Business to meet the Department’s small business contracting and information technology needs.
- Task orders may extend up to five years beyond the period of performance end date
- $15 billion program ceiling
- Aligns with the FEA and DoD Enterprise Architecture
- Fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials task order types
The ENCORE II contract vehicle provides Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal agencies to easily implement IT solutions and IT Operational Support services. There is a large ceiling for this contract vehicle up to $12.225 Billion (IDIQ Task Orders (TO) Vehicle (T&M, LH, FFP, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF).
This contract vehicle is available to DISA, DoD, and other Federal agencies. Task orders can be multi-year, incremental funded by sponsor and may also include subcontractors and vendors. The program also provides for task orders to include hardware, software, and maintenance for proof-of-concept or prototypes. This vehicle is known for assisting DISA in their mission to develop the Global Information Grid (GIG).
- Contract ceiling up to $12.225 Billion
- Available to DISA, DoD, and other Federal agencies
- Task orders can be multi-year, incremental funded by sponsor
- Assists DISA to develop the GIG
- contract ceiling amount is set at $1.9 billion
- usable by DoD agencies and other government entities
- 5 year multiple award ID/IQ
- broad range of engineering services